Sunday, March 04, 2007

Should I?

The option presented to me right now is tempting. But the question is whether i should accept while putting those that i care about at risk. To think that the offer has been presented by one of them makes it all the more confusing.

Is the offer genuine enough? Maybe there may be no hidden purposes right now but i am afraid that they may come up later.

If i do accept this offer, does that mean that i let the current one go away? What do i say? N how am i supposed to refuse?

If i get this option, i swear that i will really work on it. I will definately not allow myself to make any excuses for the downfalls i make. I can promise that i will not let this sacrifice go to waste.

So what now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home