Saturday, December 10, 2005

Busy

For the last couple of days, i have been in a daze from all the rushing around. This has resulted in me having an almost blank brain. I mean when i am busy or concentrating on the stuff that i have to do, i rarely ever have time to think about other stuff or even analyse them. I mean i have been in touch with all the stuff that has been happening but i really couldn't be disturbed by all that. Reading Jane Eyre has triggered off my memory a little bit but that is it.

Well the main reason is that my Grand Uncle and Aunt are coming down tommorow and will be absolutely occupied till the 22nd of Dec and i have a feeling its gonna be like that till after after my A's. I know thats is really long....a whole year. It may or may not turn out to be true. However i aint sure and i just hope that i have a great road trip up to Malaysia, namely KL, Genting and Penang.

So this Blog is gonna be stagnant till the 22nd...hope you all have a great hol....toodles and take care.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home