Monday, January 30, 2006

Why Me, Why me!!! *in wan wen's style of saying why*

Why wan wen? Why victimise me? Am i such an entertaining target? Goodness gracious me. Oh well i will carry out the 1st half as usual and shan't victimise no one. As i know what kind of lovers my friends would like and too bad they don't have blogs.

My Task: to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.Need to mention the sex of the target.Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their page saying they have been tagged.

My lover: Male
1) Vegetarian( has to be one or will make him one)
2) Treats me as an equal
3) Tall, actually very tall, 6'3, nice height(reason i love wearing heels), Great body and built
4) Professional, preferably a lawyer (one of my ideals, open a law firm jointly)
5) Enjoys stuff that i do as well,share loads of stuff in common, vice versa
6) Romantic, Sweet, Tough, Filled with humour(its in his nature, not those that try really hard to be funny) and Caring
7) Loyal
8) Ability to form his own decisions and not influenced by others; in other words has a mind of his own. (although he has to take my opinions into account...haha)

So are all of you happy now? Victimising me for no darn reason. Actually its kinda fun though. However i don't understand one thing, why did you victimise me when you have loads of people in your links? Alritey then, cant wait to read the other victims list....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home