Thursday, August 31, 2006

Messages from Dr S and Mr Low

I was asked my Dr S and Mr Low to thank the entire class for the gift boxes they got. Please help me pass the message to those that do not have blogs. Ms K didn't reply and i haven't msged her to ask her.

Below is Dr S's message that i got last night:
Please tell your class i said a big Thank You for the gifts especially for the Cards! They brought tears to my eyes! I shall sleep with the mutilated kitty tonight!

Followed by Mr Low's messged at i got this morning at 6.56 am (seems like he is an early riser):
Hi Aneesha, do thank your class for the many wonderful., wonderful thoughts tucked away in that bright green box! I truly appreciate that. :)

Sorry for the extremely late posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home